Registration at Fairview is completed through the Parent Portal tab on our website that connects families to the Digibot App. Once your account is created on Digibot, families have access to not only our registration documents, but also to other communication resources:
- Daily reports that detail your child’s day, including meals, sleep and toileting/diaper changes.
- Chat where parents and educators can send quick messages to each other.
- Community posts where whole groups post messages, announcements and reminders to all families of a group.
- Billing where parents have access to the monthly fees due.
- Annual Tax Receipts where parents can access not only the current year’s tax receipt, but also prior years’ receipts.
- Documents – Parents can quickly access documents such as our Parent Handbook, our full four-week rotating menu, and any documents that were signed at registration.
- Update information at anytime in their profile.
Fairview Child Care Center is now using Storypark as a learning platform and e-portfolio tool.
What is it: